Monday, October 15, 2007

New Addition





Just wanted to share with everyone our latest addition to the family. She has added so much to my life since we got her. So much has been taken from my life and it's refreshing to see her precious little face. Glenn travels 40 weeks a year, Julia is back in Germany, Ashlyn goes more to her dad's, and Jordan's moved out. SHE HAS MADE A HUGE IMPACT ON MY LIFE. Her name is Miley and I love her like a kid. I finally understand how people go crazy over their dogs!!!

Mamma P

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Congrats on the addition. I love my dog!!! Or should I say canine/human. Enjoy her!

tori ohlerking said...

haha!1 little ole miley. i can't wait to see her!!!!

we need to hang out soon.

you should start bringing her places with you-like in those old movies where the dog was there as an accessory!! haha. jk. she's adorable.

you and mrs. nancy!! crazy people you are!!

love ya!

im>just-teli@ said...

awwwwwwww!!!!!! she is sooooooo cute!!!!....i miss you momma P!!!

Jaden said...

awww shes adorable!!

love ya Mama P!

-jaden