Saturday, August 04, 2007

Jordan on Drugs (HaHa)



Yesterday was an interesting day in the Crowe house. We got to see Jordan on drugs and it was so funny. He had all 4 of his wisdom teeth cut out. I'm not sure what they gave him, but he was looped up for about 6 hours saying the most random things. As I was trying to feed him some chicken noodle soup, I asked him if the bites were too big and he said that they were perfect because he didn't want me to bombard his metabolism. So I asked again if the bites were good and he said the same thing. So I started dying laughing. He looked up at me with the most serious face and said, " What you don't understand what I am saying?" Anyway just thought I 'd share this funny day with you.
Mamma P

6 comments:

Jamie said...

OHMYGOSH! That's so funny! Ican't stop laughing! lol One of those moments, I'm sorry!

im>just-teli@ said...

hahahahahaha!!!!

im>just-teli@ said...

hey im coming to refuge wensday!!! i love you.

im>just-teli@ said...

http://telia-bo-belia.blogspot.com

Timmy Straight said...

Yes!!! I would have paid money to see that. You should have videoed that and put it on the net for all to see. Just Joking.

Amy said...

That is painful. I was in a lot of pain. Unlike someome I know who was eating chicken and halling boxes the evening after he had is wisdom teeth pulled. gosh, anyway