Wednesday, August 08, 2007

AWHH MAN!!!!


OK so if you know me you know me at all you knowthat I am not much on TV. However I have been watching " America's Got Talent" and I am so disappointed that this group did not get voted back. They are "The Calypso Tumblers " and have been performing for 20 years on the beaches of California and the streets of New York. They did various stunts with tumbling and strength and I would have love to see them win a million dollars. But OH well America thought different. You should check it out. The finals are next week. I even got Blake and Candace hooked.

3 comments:

im>just-teli@ said...

you are so random mrs.paula!!hahaha...o and my dad had a change in heart yesterday night and decided he didnt want me to go to refuge tonight...:(

Jamie said...

Mrs. Paula,
you are one of my favoritesss!!!!!!
Goodness! I would have loved to see them perform, but maybe we could improvise... lol :]

Amy said...

I know what you mean. I am totally hooked on Design Star again.