Saturday, August 25, 2007

The Hummer N Me


So some of you know that I kinda been thinkin about buying a new car. "OLD BLUE" has been in and out of the hospital and she's costing me some dough. So I looked at some new Hondas ( civics and acchords), but I just couldn't find what I was looking for. But then last nite, I saw her...there she was just calling my name. I sat in this amazing vehicle and thought... Wow if this could only be mine. The downfall is that she'll only get 12 miles to the gallon, but she sure looks great. As we began to ask our friends about their brand new hummer, I knew I was livin the dream but it sure was fun. They got this car on Ebay and had to drive it from Las Vegas.


Here's the " not selling point"...

When the arrived home with this new ride, a fraud company had called to see if someone had stolen their credit card because there were so many hits on the cardfrom Vegas to home. We calculated that it cost them about 500 bucks to drive this baby home. So it was fun being with them in their new hummer last night for dinner but it was definitely only a dream!!!

1 comment:

im>just-teli@ said...

so im lovin the slang....and i quote "OLD BLUE" has been in and out of the hospital and she's costing me some dough.....mrs paula you may not think this was very funny but i couldnt stop laughing i thought this was sooooo funny!!!...